Let’s talk about manifesting and the art of allowing.
Before I even thought about listing my house for sale in 2022, I had set intentions to receive $100,000.
The way I set my intentions was by saying - I am going to generate $100,000 into my life, within a year.
Then I started writing down in a notebook - I am going to generate $100,000 into my life, within a year.
And then periodically throughout the day, I would take some moments to sit quietly, close my eyes and visualize myself having that amount of money.
The thing is, with visualization you have to generate those emotions and feelings of what you would actually feel like if it was happening in real life already. And so that's what I did.
I would repeat this step once or twice a week and then went on with my day.
After a couple of weeks of doing this, I set it aside and didn't think about it anymore; because I knew the intentions were set and I knew it was going to happen, so I had to just let it go, forget about it.
It didn't occur to me until months after the house was sold that I had my $100,000. At that time it was a little over 100,000.
I listed my house summer of 2022, and it sold 1 month later.
I remember being in bed at night when it clicked, and I'm like, holy crap, I did it! It worked! I have my money that I set intentions for. And it was 7 months after I had set my intentions. Wow!
The thing is, for me to have been able to visualize and feel the emotions and feelings associated with having that money -
I had to have been doing my inner healing so I could be at a point in my life where I was able to let go, and allow those higher vibrational feelings and emotions associated with my visualizations, to flow in naturally and effortlessly.
That doesn’t mean that my vibrational frequency is always there in that sweet spot. For me, it’s always fluctuating on that vibrational frequency scale. I feel that’s because inner healing and evolving is an ongoing journey.
Have a fabulous day!
Becky 🌺
Questions about manifesting? Feel free to leave a comment below.
